Access to Healthcare For Your Employees
Whether you are a small or large business, Access to Healthcare Network (AHN) can provide you with affordable healthcare benefits for your employees. AHN has helped more than 12,000 Nevada citizens get affordable healthcare since 2007. and continues to expand both its membership and provider networks statewide.
What makes us different from other healthcare providers?
- We are a non-profit organization . We answer to our Board of Directors, not shareholders.
- We do not have exceptions for pre-existing conditions, meaning members of all medical backgrounds can have immediate access to the care they need or desire.
- There is no minimum participation requirement. You can sign up for our network with as few as one employee.
- Every AHN member has a Care Coordinator who will help them navigate the sometimes complicated healthcare system.
- Part time and seasonal employees are eligible for Access to Healthcare Network.
- We follow a "Shared Responsibility Model.". Providers, members, hospitals, and employers all play a role in making our network succeed.
At Access to Healthcare Network (AHN), we know that keeping employees and their families healthy is in everyone’s best interest. By offering a highly affordable healthcare benefit, we can help you attract and retain quality employees, and also reduce absenteeism.
The application process at AHN is extremely simple. We will gladly meet with your employees at your business to explain the program and answer any questions. Once they come in for their enrollment appointment they are considered active members. There is no waiting period.
Access to Healthcare Network is not health insurance, and we want to be very clear about that. We are a non-profit medical discount program. As such, we are the best choice for Nevada employers who are unable to afford health insurance, or for employees who have had to opt out of an employer-sponsored insurance program due to cost.
Call us today and let us show you how we can help your business, and your employees.
For questions or more information, please contact Lise Mousel-Martini at 775-284-8989 ext 223, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org