Do I Qualify for AHN?
To qualify for the AHN Discounted Healthcare Program:
- You must be currently uninsured
- You must be able to show proof of all income, such as a pay stub, income tax form or note from your employer, or child support and other money received from any source
- You must live in Nevada and show proof of residency in Nevada through something like a utility bill or rental agreement
- You must show a picture ID
- Your gross household income must be between the incomes listed on our income eligibility chart, for the number of people you wish to enroll in your membership program (for example, the number of people living in you home as your dependents).
To begin the enrollment process, please....
1. Complete the a full medical discount program pre-application which includes dental, vision, audiology and prescription services
2. Complete the Discounted Dental and Vision pre-application for dental, vision, audiology and prescription services only
3. Within two business days of submitting your application, a Health Resource Specialist from our office will contact you to answer any questions you may have and review your application. If you are ready, we will schedule your enrollment appointment.
Please note: Completing the application is the first step in the AHN enrollment process. If you are not contacted by a Health Resource Specialist within two business days, please call us toll free at 1-877-385-2345